Pantoro, through its wholly owned subsidiary Halls Creek Mining Pty Ltd (HCM), owns a majority interest in the Halls Creek Project in joint venture with Bulletin. HCM holds an 80% interest in the project whilst Bulletin holds the remaining 20% interest.
As of 30 May 2016 the Nicolsons Mine JORC Mineral Resource estimate is 719,914 tonnes at 7.41 g/t Au for 171,581 ounces Au. The Nicolsons Mine JORC Ore Reserve estimate is 418,897 tonnes at 7.17 g/t Aug for 96,551 ounces Au.2
Underground diamond drilling is continuing with strongly developed quartz veining typical of the ore system having been intersected both from holes within, and in extensions to the current mineral resource and ore reserve boundaries. Core is currently being processed ahead of dispatch for assay.